You are just ‘meant to be’… For those romantic souls, a wedding arch is a perfect frame for your intimate vows exchange in front of close family or friends. We will provide up to fourteen chairs to sit back and enjoy the view while they are under the shade of their white umbrellas. And after signing the wedding certificate in front of marriage official, you two newlyweds can make the first footprints on the sand as a married couple.
Live Love Beach – Secluded Mediterranean beach prepared especially for your wedding ceremony decorated with:
- Elegant wedding arch decorated with white flowing linen
- Round ceremony table with delicate wedding decoration
- Up to 14 White chairs
- Up to 14 White umbrellas
- White linen love heart decoration including white lanterns along the aisle
- Music system
WEDDING COORDINATOR SERVICES
- Your personal wedding coordinator will be responsible for booking your wedding ceremony date and time according to your wedding date desires.
- Incorporating your wedding ideas and visions with careful considerations planned budget.
- An experienced personal wedding co-coordinator will be made available to you from the very beginning of your wedding preparations to offer support and advice throughout the process.
- A welcome meeting to finalise all of the wedding arrangements the day after your arrival in Paphos.
- We will accompany you to view your chosen wedding ceremony venue, and will guide you through the wedding ceremony, introduction to the wedding vows, ring exchange and marriage officer together with the ceremony instruction.
- Attendance by your wedding coordinator before during and after the wedding ceremony.
- As part of our services, we will provide you a Paphos accommodation guide to assist you in finding the perfect villa or hotel.
You will be given assistance and guidance with the legal documents regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality for your internationally recognized marriage.
- Bridal bouquet – with stylish fresh roses, designed with your favourite colour combinations and delicate scents.
- Boutonniere for Groom – fresh rose boutonniere designed in a style to express affiliation and new beginnings!
- Hair stylist – Enhance your look on your special day with a private beauty session in the comfort of your own accommodation. A professional wedding hair stylist from the most established beauty salon in Paphos will join you in preparation for your “I Do” moment. These experts can transform your look according to your specifications!
- Prosecco– as a celebration toasting for new beginnings! One bottle of refreshing sparkling wine, poured and ready for you and your guests to enjoy after your ceremony!
- A charming round, one tier sponge wedding cake finished in white icing with the flavour of your choice. Carefully crafted by our expert local pastry chef’s family recipe to delight all taste buds!
- Your professional photographer to capture all the special moments of your wedding day. Our leading Paphos wedding photographer will conduct your photo shoot comprised of ceremony site shots during and after the ceremony. Photos will be expertly edited and delivered to you, presented in DVD or USB format for easy sharing!