Your precious lifelong dream has come true. You are walking gracefully down the aisle behind your bridesmaids with a breeze in your hair and white organza floating gracefully around you. By taking a few elegant steps down a white staircase, along the wooden aisle, you are about to enjoy unforgettable moments made even more memorable by the setting of golden sand, turquoise Mediterranean and blue sky. Your ‘I do’ moment is truly magical…
Live Love Beach – Secluded Mediterranean beach prepared especially for your wedding ceremony decorated with:
- Choice of two different gazebos, round or square
- Wedding ceremony set up
- Wedding reception set up
- Round table with chairs and chairs cover
- Wedding ring cushion
- Pen and pen holder
- 40 White chairs
- 40 White umbrellas
- Six huge round decorated white flower pots with artificial flowers
- White linen love heart decoration including white lanterns
- Music system
- Two private beach bars
- Four square shaded tables
- Four round bar tables
- White wooden bridal aisle
- Decorated ceremony and reception setting
- Artificial grass covers all reception wedding venue
- Six unique flowers pots with artificial flowers as a lights stand
- Bridal aisle decorated with white steps, wooden aisle and flowers stands
- Evening decorative lights with 12 independent led lights spot.
- Festoon lighting
WEDDING PLANNER SERVICES
BEFORE ARRIVAL – all details are gathered, date finalized and wedding confirmed in writing
- Information regarding dates and times for the wedding ceremony will be made available within 24 hour
- Legal document details required for any type of wedding ceremony abroad and a schedule of when they are required
- A full wedding budget plan including all optional items will be available to you within 24 hours of your enquiry, incorporating your wedding ideas, considering the number of guests and time of the year
- Provision of any information required, support and advice on all aspects of your wedding
ON ARRIVAL IN PAPHOS – we will meet and confirm all wedding plans, finalize the details and answer any other queries you may have
- A personal wedding coordinator will be responsible for your wedding plans from your arrival until departure
- A welcome meeting will be organized to introduce ourselves and show you the best Paphos has to offer to make your wedding holiday an unforgettable experience
- Accompany you and provide support and guidance throughout your pre-arranged meeting with the relevant authorities. You will be advised on submitting the necessary documentation and obtaining a special licence in order for your wedding certificate to be a valid document in your country of residence
- Escort you to view your chosen wedding ceremony venue and, using proven methods, we will talk you through the ceremony, delivering guidelines, making sure you are comfortable and confident with the whole wedding ceremony, including guests seating arrangements… (no time for rehearsal)
- Accompany you to the wedding reception venue. Here you will meet the chef and together with your personal wedding coordinator finalize the menu, table plan, decorations, entertainment, speeches and wedding cake cutting, creating your wedding reception time line
- Show you a choice of alternative reception venues, if required
- Transport for all the above services is provided by “I Do Weddings”
- Assist and guide you throughout your wedding day, organise that everything goes smoothly according to the pre-arranged plans
- You will be given assistance and guidance with the legal procedure regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality authorities, providing you with a valuable peace of mind.
- Bridal bouquet – roses or a garden of fresh mixed flowers in your favourite colour combinations will create a unique bouquet that you will not want to toss away! A lavish masterpiece!
- Groom’s corsage – fresh rose corsage designed in style to express affiliation and new beginnings. Placed over the heart to symbolize love undefined
- Maid of honour’s fresh rose bouquet – carefully designed reflecting your wedding style
- 4 Bridesmaid’s fresh rose bouquet – crafted to accompany the bride’s bouquet masterpiece
- 2 Flower girl’s round mini posy of fresh roses or petal basket – to elegantly introduce the beautiful brides arrival!
- Bride escort’s boutonniere – for one of the dearest persons in your life!
- Best man’s boutonniere – to compliment the groom’s chosen style
- Page boy’s boutonniere – for the young man, a fresh mini rose boutonniere
- Wrist miniature rose corsage for bride and groom’s mother’s or guardians – for the most important guests, timeless rose corsages
- Groom’s father or guardian boutonniere – classic rose to compliment the groom
- Ceremony table decoration – one of the focal points of your ceremony made specifically to complement your style, theme and amazing Mediterranean background
- Bridal hairdo – Enhance your look on your special day with a private beauty session in the comfort of your own accommodation. A professional wedding hair stylist from the most established beauty salon in Paphos will join you in preparation for your “I Do” moment. These talented experts can make your desired wedding look come to life!
- Bridal hairdo & Make-up trial run – a pre-wedding consultation with your professional hair and make-up stylist will take place soon after your arrival. Joining you in your accommodation, relax and enjoy peace of mind that your look will be flawless for your wedding day!
- Make-Up – the skilled make-up artist will make the bride feel pampered and special on her wedding day. The groom and guests will revel at your beauty as you walk down the aisle!
- Maid of Honour Hair & Make-up – A personal hair and make-up session for the most important lady in your life
- 4 Bridesmaid’s Hair & Make-up – Your gals will look absolutely stunning with expert hair and make-up! Conveniently accommodated within the luxury of your own accommodation on the morning of your wedding day
- Fresh fruit platter and prosecco served on the morning of your wedding day during the beauty session. A must for the bride and gals to relax and enjoy their preparations!
- Prosecco – Popped and poured after your ceremony as a cheerful welcome to married life! Toast to new beginnings with 5 refreshing bottles of sumptuous prosecco, enough for all your guests to taste and enjoy!
- A charming round, three tier sponge wedding cake finished in white icing in the flavour of your choice. The most remarkable Cyprus pastry chef will win over your guests tastebuds with this delectable dessert. Both a delicious treat and a timeless photo display!
- Chauffeur driven bridal car – elegant white long 6-seater Mercedes with leather interior and climate control, featuring “Just Married” number plates. Arrive in the most chic fashion to the wedding of your dreams in this classic ride! Return back to your accommodation as a newly married couple with your personal iced bottle of champagne
- Wedding guests transport – No navigating or parking necessary! For total convenience and safe rides – a bus insured for 40 passengers. This includes one pick-up and drop-off location within Paphos at your specified times.
The wedding reception for 40 persons with:
- Choice of four different wedding reception venues
- Selection of minimum three set menus £40.- p.p. / kids under 12 years old £25.-
- All day photography – Your personal professional photographer to cherish the moments of your wedding before, during and after the ceremony. Beginning at your accommodation, the photographer will capture the classic ‘preparation’ moments before joining you at your ceremony entrance point. Beside you and your guests all day and evening long, snapping all the emotions! Also included is a magical Mediterranean sunset photography session! All photos will be edited and delivered to you and presented in DVD or USB format for easy sharing!
- Wedding Videography – Professional videographer will capture the events of your wedding day and turn them into recorded memories you can cherish forever. A timeless way to share your wedding day with a 3 minute edited reel to the music of your choice.
- DJ – Your party DJ for excellent reception entertainment and most importantly, to dance the night away! Our skilled DJ comes with a contagious smile, all necessary equipment, and a seemingly endless music collection. You may also create your own playlist, or let your guests make requests!