Imagine, years from now, sitting in the comfort of your home, you remember a special and romantic day of exchanging your wedding vows on a sandy beach against the backdrop of the Mediterranean. Gazing into each other’s eyes, you and your love stand on the edge of turquoise waters, hand in hand, under the gentle shade of an elegant white gazebo, and say ‘I do’. Live Love wedding team creates this memory with you in a gazebo beach ceremony held right at the edge of the enchanting sea with the sound of the gentle waves. You can share this precious moment with up to 50 of your loved ones (package quoted for 20 guests)– and it will become a special and romantic memory for all of them as well.
Live Love Beach – Secluded Mediterranean beach prepared especially for your wedding ceremony decorated with:
- Your choice of a round or square white wedding gazebo embellished with white linen and elegant floating drapes
- Round table with wedding decoration (fish bowl with seashells and stars, stone heart of pebbles as wedding ring cushion, pen and pen holder)
- 20 White chairs
- 20 White umbrellas
- White wooden steps with lanterns
- White wooden aisle with lanterns
- 3 to 6 large decorated white flower pots
- 4 island bar tables or 4 seated tables
- 1 Private beach bar
- Music system
WEDDING COORDINATOR SERVICES
BEFORE ARRIVAL – all details are gathered, date finalized and wedding confirmed in writing:
- Information regarding dates and times for the wedding ceremony will be made available within 24 hour
- Legal document details required for any type of wedding ceremony abroad and a schedule of when they are required
- A full wedding budget plan including all optional items will be available to you within 24 hours of your enquiry, incorporating your wedding ideas, considering the number of guests and time of the year
- Provision of any information required, support and advice on all aspects of your wedding
ON ARRIVAL IN PAPHOS – we will meet and confirm all wedding plans, finalize the details and answer any other queries you may have:
- A personal wedding coordinator will be responsible for your wedding plans from your arrival until departure
- A welcome meeting will be organized to introduce ourselves and show you the best Paphos has to offer to make your wedding holiday an unforgettable experience
- Accompany you and provide support and guidance throughout your pre-arranged meeting with the relevant authorities. You will be advised on submitting the necessary documentation and obtaining a special licence in order for your wedding certificate to be a valid document in your country of residence
- Escort you to view your chosen wedding ceremony venue and, using proven methods, we will talk you through the ceremony, delivering guidelines, making sure you are comfortable and confident with the whole wedding ceremony, including guests seating arrangements… (no time for rehearsal)
- Accompany you to the wedding reception venue. Here you will meet the chef and together with your personal wedding coordinator finalize the menu, table plan, decorations, entertainment, speeches and wedding cake cutting, creating your wedding reception timeline
- Show you a choice of alternative reception venues, if required
- Transport for all the above services is provided by “I Do Weddings”
- Assist and guide you throughout your wedding day, organise that everything goes smoothly according to the pre-arranged plans.
- You will be given assistance and guidance with the legal procedure regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality authorities, providing you with a valuable peace of mind.
- Bridal bouquet – stylish roses in your favourite colour combinations and delicate scents will create a unique bouquet inspired by simplicity. Conveniently tied together by silk ribbon for easy handling and stunning photos!
- Groom’s boutonniere – fresh rose boutonniere in your colour of choice, designed in style to express affiliation and new beginnings
- Maid of honour’s fresh rose bouquet – carefully designed reflecting your wedding style
- 2 flower girl baskets – filled with fresh rose petals in the colour of your choice
- Best man’s boutonniere – to compliment the groom’s chosen style
- Bride escort’s boutonniere – for one of the dearest persons in your life!
- Elegant ceremony table decoration – made to your specifications
- Bridal hairdo – Enhance your look on your special day with a private beauty session in the comfort of your own accommodation. A professional wedding hair stylist from the most established beauty salon in Paphos will join you in preparation for your “I Do” moment. Our talented experts can make your desired wedding look come to life!
- Bridal Make-Up – an expert make-up artist will make the gorgeous bride feel pampered and special on her wedding day. Your partner and guests will revel at your beauty as you walk down the aisle!
- Maid of Honour Hair & Make-up – A personal hair and make-up session for the most important lady in your life
- Prosecco – 3 bottles of fine prosecco for a celebration toasting for new beginnings!
- Drink reception for 4 hours – Your guests will enjoy an open bar drink reception at your private beach bar served by personable and talented bartenders. Includes wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and water accompanied with fine nibbles
- A charming round, two tier sponge wedding cake finished in white icing. Our expert pastry chef with 20 years of experience will carefully craft your cake with the flavour of your choice. Both a delicious delicacy and a great photo opportunity! A delight for all your guests to enjoy!
- Your personal professional photographer to cherish the moments of your wedding before, during and after the ceremony. You can trust that our leading Cyprus photographer has years of experience and expertise with knowledge of all the best photo spots surrounding the gorgeous Mediterranean venue. Also included is a magical sunset photography session! Photos will be edited and delivered to you and presented in DVD or USB format for easy sharing!
WEDDING EVENING RECEPTION
Your wedding reception will be expertly crafted according to your specifications. Choose from 4 different established and stunning wedding reception venues within Paphos. Each offer delightful and diverse menus to satisfy all guests preferences.
The wedding reception for 20 persons with:
- choice of four different wedding reception venues
- selection of minimum three set menus £35.- p.p. / kids under 12 years old £20.-